We believe too many financial services firms and their financial advisors fail to meet their client’s expectations. Why? Firms and advisors fail to invest even the minimum time necessary to understand their clients’ goals and aspirations. In other words, they never learn what is most important to the client. We are not willing to let that happen.
By addressing these six key wealth management questions, we endeavor to better understand our clients:
- Is my money working in the most effective and efficient way possible?
- Can I retire in the manner I want to?
- Is my family protected in the event of my death or disability?
- Have my liability issues been addressed sufficiently?
- How much will it cost to send my children/grandchildren to college?
- Do I have a wealth transfer strategy in place?